Please read the following guidelines before entering:
- Max of 2 photos can be entered per person.
- These must have been taken sometime during this month/year in The UK and be entirely your own work.
- Usual forum rules apply regarding posting of photos IE: no bigger than 1000 pixels tall/wide and up to 500kb. Free resizing software is available to download from here and there is an extensive UKww guide which can be found here.
- When entering please try to include a brief description for each photo IE what/where/when. How - is optional
- Please also remember this is a weather photo comp and therefore refrain from entering video grabs/fabricated or composite images/ non weather related material as this will just spoil the competition for others
- Photos can be entered up to Midday on the 2nd of next month. If any problems are encountered before this time please don't hesitate to contact me or any other Mod/Manager for help. In unusual circumstances an extension may be given...
- NEW: Please note: Winning photo (s) may be included on the Ukww front page or Facebook/Twitter pages. Credit will be given where possible or links to the original comp thread provided.
- Once the competition is closed this thread will be frozen and a separate voting thread will be opened where all Ukweatherworld member are invited to vote.
- Finally the most important rule - enjoy getting out there and photographing whatever the UK weather throws at us. Even if the weather's boring, the photograph may not be
Lets continue to make this forum a showcase for UK weather photography!